Asylum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group of mature and relaxed gamers

3 posters

changing of warden in BRAVO

crashcringle
    crashcringle

changing of warden in BRAVO  Empty changing of warden in BRAVO

Post  crashcringle Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:45 am

well to thoes who read this .. THIS is not the way i wanted to become warden ..but when two people think they have a good relaysion going and something is said or happen's (stop and think before you over reack .. it could be only a miss understanding . so please feel free to ask me anything even if u think it dont matter .thats what we are here for to help thoes who would like to learn and move up in what ever it may be .. and also please send me a message and just let me know that you are staying with BRAVO ...and I remember that thing's do change and i hope that you do to ..and also please if you have any input do say whats on your mind .no need to hold it back just let it out and lets clear the air ..you could send a message staying or leaving or a simple hay whats up / or bang u dead ..well enough of that ..just let me know ..thanks crash...

changing of warden in BRAVO  Empty Re: changing of warden in BRAVO

Post  Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:30 pm

Thanks & Congratulations Crash!
    You were doing a great job as Chief, taking care of record keeping and posting on the website, etc. I know you were content with your Chief position (thanks for your input at the Training Meeting). It is unfortunate that the Warden left, making it sound like you were waiting to take over. The fact that you were willing to step down as chief to make things run smoothly, is evidence that you had no intention of moving up at this time. HOWEVER, Bravo is fortunate that you and Toxic have been around and active for a long time and can keep things running smoothly.

Thanks & Keep up the good work everyone!

Have fun!

Ma flower
    oldman
    oldman

Post  oldman Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:02 pm

Crash and Bravo keep in mind the Community Council is here for help, if you need anything just ask. Congratulations and good luck.
    lordofdemize
    lordofdemize

Post  lordofdemize Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:02 pm

I know Bravo is in good hands.. Just keep doing what you always do...and have fun!!
    Congrats Crash
    crashcringle
    crashcringle

changing of warden in BRAVO  Empty need help on new websit !!

Post  crashcringle Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:05 am

haveing trouble in seening what was wrote how can i change the color in what i write or what was wrote could we cange it to yellow or birght green?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2024 3:25 am