Asylum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group of mature and relaxed gamers

+2
oldman
BlastDatAZZ
6 posters

Recent Events

BlastDatAZZ
    BlastDatAZZ

Recent Events Empty Recent Events

Post  BlastDatAZZ Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:24 pm

This is the response posted to a member who was considering leaving...

Control is the last thing we want. Measures were taken to ensure that control would be shared among all members. We feel it is important for wardens and chiefs to be able to make decisions for their own clans. No one knows your members better than you do.

A council should only oversee the affairs of an organization. When a council uses it's power to control and micro manage every event, it quickly becomes as dictatorship. Had things continued in the current direction, your voice and opinions would not have been heard. If you had not experienced this type of behavior, consider yourself lucky. As FOUNDERS of this community, we made a decision that we feel will return AGC to its original design.

Yes you read correctly. There are several founders of this community. It has been stated that Swamp was the founder. While Swamp played an important role he is not the sole founder. This community was formed from "friends" who left another gaming community. Surprisingly, we left because the founders of that community tried to control us and our clan. This is the same thing that AGC was turning into.

It is a bit much to swallow, we understand that. It is hard for us as well. We tried for weeks to reach out and find a compromise with Swamp , Sub , and Fallen.
    No matter what we tried or how hard we tried to work as a team, we met constant resistance. Our last resort was to do what we did.

Numerous events have occurred over the last 6 weeks that has concerned most of the higher ups. The end all move that sealed the deal occurred Friday night. This message board has an owner. That email and password was known to several of the founders. At 10:55 pm FallenAngel changed that password for no reason? This change occurred during a "private meeting" between Swamp/Fallen/Sub. It was the belief of the council, that this was a move to gain control of AGC. A move that would have fundamentally changed the course of our family. I can only imagine how upset they are. We stopped their plan! They now know what it feels like to not have their voices heard.

You should all be aware that this story is not one sided. They have their story and we have ours. I encourage you to find the truth. It is our desire that you would choose to stay in AGC, but realize that this is a choice that you must make. Please feel free to meet us online if you have further questions.
    oldman
    oldman

Recent Events Empty Re: Recent Events

Post  oldman Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:41 pm

As a side note swampgoon did not get on the web site, as he says he was computer alliterate and sub did not have a computer and only logged into the web site via cell phone. What was there to hack?

Everyone should give this a week or so to see what happens and give yourself to gather the facts.

Post  Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:39 am

I am just tryin to keep my clan together, however in our meeting last night it would appear I am probally one of the sole militia members left, good thing I was chief right lmao. As I tried to explain to the clan last night during the meeting, you cannot fix anything without first tearing it down. I was approached rather intensively to move along with the rest of the members but I refuse to give up that easy. Sooooo here is what I NEED (sorry for the emphasis but hey I do need this), I NEED someone of ranking to contact me (ACG Tag) on xbox or my email (xtag1980@yahoo.com) and let me know what to do. Should I start to rebuild the clan, can I intergrate it to include not just BO but MW3 as well, should I go recruiting to rebuild? As you can tell I got a few questions lol. So if you are reading this pls pls pls reply with some contact info or something. I will be on most all day as I have 3 xboxes to test today, hell I got on at 7 and my work-day ends at 5, but I tend to stay on (kinda a junkie here). If you dont get a reply immediately to an xbox message there is a good chance I walked away and left it on for a few. Thank you for your time reading my short story here and I do look forward to speaking with someone at sometime lol.
    BlastDatAZZ
    BlastDatAZZ

Post  BlastDatAZZ Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:30 am

Thank you TAG! FYI I just talked to him on X-box. Tag is going to get a list of who is still with him.

Post  Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:13 pm

no need to thank me, I am only honoring my commitment to AGC. On that note what I would ask is pretty much fill me in on what will happen next. I am going scouting now for recruits, and in the true meaning of the word "militia" (ppl from all walks of life banding together for a common goal) I am looking for gamers not just on black ops but the MW series as well. By doing so I will hopefully bridge the created gap and make the clan easier to manage instead of being an entirely separate entity.

On a side note, any member considering leaving that is reading this, ask yourself this. Did someone higher up hinder, insult, berate, or order you around personally, or are you simply leaving to follow a mass. If you are just leaving to follow a mass, do you think that a "leader" who will just pack up and move wont do the same again? Leaders do things everyday that they dont agree with, dont like, or generally just dont want to do, it is part of it. You dont have to like decisions made, but by being part of the community you should trust that it is for the best as a whole. I hope if you are reading this it is a sign that you will remain, if not, it has been fun and the best of luck to you.
    oldman
    oldman

Post  oldman Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:22 pm

Excellent post! Thanks
    crashcringle
    crashcringle

Post  crashcringle Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:11 am

hi my two cents we have the ability to rebuild ..If there's people that are or want to leave AGC then let them. just rember ladies and gents it was your choice to leave !!! OR someone elses only you will know that true storie ..WELL I wish you all that makes that choice to leave god bless and ggeee cant rember who i was talking to !!! lol good luck in what ever you do!!! tks crash
    lordofdemize
    lordofdemize

Post  lordofdemize Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:37 pm

AGC is here to stay!! We aint going anywhere. We have over come worse in the past and we will over come this little hiccup.AGC will only continue to grow in experience and in people. Every one is afraid of change "AT FIRST", but soon as you all well know, The changes become second nature and life and this little game will continue. WE will survive and thrive!!......DEMIZE
    DeciduousAbyss
    DeciduousAbyss

Post  DeciduousAbyss Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:07 pm

While this may sound bad this is the truth.

Sometimes it is better to cut off an arm than to let an infection spread to the rest of the body. and when all is said and done, the body is stronger for the act.
    trouble8732
    trouble8732

Post  trouble8732 Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:55 pm

Well said!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:56 am