Asylum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group of mature and relaxed gamers

2 posters

Starting to get ticked....

IKK GhostMNKY

Starting to get ticked.... Empty Starting to get ticked....

Post  IKK GhostMNKY Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:05 pm

Evil or Very Mad recently a certain someone was saying not very nice things about me, and im not ok with that. Im a 28 year old man and im not one to talk behind anyones back. so please if you have a problem, and true problem with myself please talk to me about it. i think i can say with confidence that i havent crossed anyones path here other than to do some enjoyable gaming and playful banter. i really enjoy rolling with you guys like the wolves that we are and terrorizing rooms with our quick snap decisoins and communication skills in game. im former member of a Legendary clan from way back in the days of Diablo and never have i seen so many member get along with eachother. so please id like it to stay that way its all fun on a video game, id rather be doing this that getting piss drunk all day everyday this keeps my crazy but from getting into touble. thanks everyone...
    crashcringle
    crashcringle

Starting to get ticked.... Empty Re: Starting to get ticked....

Post  crashcringle Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:51 am

well sir if there's thing's going around you should bring myself and shelling into a lobbie and lets take care of this before it gets out of hand thats what we are here fore . to manage thing you have a problem with anyone in this clan your to bring it to myself or shelling .tks crash

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:16 am