Asylum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group of mature and relaxed gamers

+3
oldman
XMooseDroolX
SJCC NavyCrypto
7 posters

Post Your Ideas/Thoughts. What Do You Want AGC To Be.

SJCC NavyCrypto
    SJCC NavyCrypto
    Admin

Post Your Ideas/Thoughts. What Do You Want AGC To Be. Empty Post Your Ideas/Thoughts. What Do You Want AGC To Be.

Post  SJCC NavyCrypto Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:26 pm

Post anything about likes/dislikes,wants/needs,and ideas/suggestions that AGC can make it self better. Let the brain storming begin !!!
    XMooseDroolX
    XMooseDroolX

Post Your Ideas/Thoughts. What Do You Want AGC To Be. Empty Re: Post Your Ideas/Thoughts. What Do You Want AGC To Be.

Post  XMooseDroolX Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:01 pm

I will start it off.

I say we start out working on the ranking system,we start off by removing,KLEPTOMANIACS,LUNATICS,PHSYCO,and ARSONISTS
    you come in as a RECRUIT stay there as long as the WARDEN sees fit.
    When the WARDEN sees fit to rank you up you move to INMATE and stay at that rank until a OFFICERS or CHIEFS spot comes available.(most likely when there is a split or some one moves to the VETERANS or HM spot)

Of course we keep the VETERANS spot for those that have been AGC for a while that are in school or inactive for some reason.We also keep the HM spot.

Now I know that some may stay an INMATE for a long time and there is nothing wrong with that.This is a good thing,for the time you spend at the INMATE spot will prepare you for becoming an OFFICER or CHIEF,some may not want to rank up for they do not want to for their on reasons(NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT)

We also split the clans at 26(13 stay 13 go to the knew clan)(I think 26 would make it much easier for every one to get to know each other will also make it easier for the WARDENS to manage

Also when all the letters in the alphabet are used up we stop.That will put us at 676 members.

Just an idea to start us off.

The Moose.

oldman
    oldman

Post Your Ideas/Thoughts. What Do You Want AGC To Be. Empty Re: Post Your Ideas/Thoughts. What Do You Want AGC To Be.

Post  oldman Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:24 pm

What if we all just run the elite clan title SJEC? All one big family devise some method to have some order with the Community Council where we review tournaments, sponsors just general concerns. Might be to simple but wanted to put it out there.
    XMooseDroolX
    XMooseDroolX

Post  XMooseDroolX Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:40 pm

oldman wrote:What if we all just run the elite clan title SJEC? All one big family devise some method to have some order with the Community Council where we review tournaments, sponsors just general concerns. Might be to simple but wanted to put it out there.

not a bad idea at all.....
    maybe everyone run the elite clan title SJEC but the Community Council,that way folks will know who to talk to about ideas and general concerns.My only concern is we can only have 100 members in the elite?

oldman
    oldman

Post  oldman Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:53 pm

Maybe all members run SJEC and then we have SJCC, SJLD, SJSL all set up by numbers of members, for every 20 we have another SL, for every 40 we have another LD For every 50 we have a CC. These are just numbers thrown out there. Yet we are all SJ anyway do we really need to separate ourselves by several clans?

In no way is this meant to lead anyone just my thoughts. Maybe some form of what we have and the elite mixed together.

All members should know our Code of Honor and not worry about whose over who.

Ranks would be based on knowledge and someplace for us to ask questions.
    XMooseDroolX
    XMooseDroolX

Post  XMooseDroolX Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:26 pm

this is just my thoughts also,Im open to all ideas for AGC and making it run smooth and easy.
    lordofdemize
    lordofdemize

Post  lordofdemize Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:56 pm

Maybe we should have only 100 people in our clan,since like you guys said elite only holds 100.sponsorship and manageability ext. only a idea.
    RoooooKiEEEEEEE
    RoooooKiEEEEEEE

Post  RoooooKiEEEEEEE Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:15 am

i have ideas but idk if they wana come out they mite wana stay in the dark dark cave of my mind. muahaha
    crashcringle
    crashcringle

Post  crashcringle Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:16 am

well my idea is to leave thing's as it was from the begining when AGC started with alph and so on .. we shouldn't have to change much just rebuild what we do have .. and if you where to only have 100 people in the clan ..then how you going to determen who stays and who goes.. to me that wouldn't be right to thoes that did stay..all in all to me leave thing's the way AGC started out in the first place and just rebuild!! thats what I would think.. and on another note the founder is the one who realy makes the finel decision .. sorry if i'm out of line just my thought's think of what we have now and what we could lose if we change more thing's sorry agian ..

Post  Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:27 am

why not have the wardens or chiefs make an elite clan then we all could get in...
    SJA, SJB, etc... or if everyone wants 4 letters AGCA, AGCB, etc. i like the yellow letters and i read somewhere that you can change the color through elite???
    as far as the higher ups...SJHU Wink
    cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
    oldman
    oldman

Post  oldman Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:19 am

Keep,em coming, Rookeeeee let them out dude I don't want you to get hurt holding them back
    XMooseDroolX
    XMooseDroolX

Post  XMooseDroolX Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:02 am

crashcringle wrote:well my idea is to leave thing's as it was from the begining when AGC started with alph and so on .. we shouldn't have to change much just rebuild what we do have .. and if you where to only have 100 people in the clan ..then how you going to determen who stays and who goes.. to me that wouldn't be right to thoes that did stay..all in all to me leave thing's the way AGC started out in the first place and just rebuild!! thats what I would think.. and on another note the founder is the one who realy makes the finel decision .. sorry if i'm out of line just my thought's think of what we have now and what we could lose if we change more thing's sorry agian ..

Crash,the founders are not the ones who makes the final decision,AGC is,now with that said there is a COMMUNITY COUNCIL.A large community will have some kind of COUNCIL of trusted people set up to help in making decisions and helping in the community to run smooth.

The Moose!
    trouble8732
    trouble8732

Post  trouble8732 Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:26 am

Yea I believe they meant 100 people per clan not 100 in AGC! lol
    oldman
    oldman

Post  oldman Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:19 pm

With all the fake gamer tags there might only be 100
    RoooooKiEEEEEEE
    RoooooKiEEEEEEE

Post  RoooooKiEEEEEEE Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:22 pm

i count as 300 cause my skill is so good
    crashcringle
    crashcringle

Post  crashcringle Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:52 am

thats all fine i just think with all that has happened and still happing just think that there so much khos going on right now and then your going to start making changes ? it's just my thought's and i think everybody should wait for the black clowed that hang's over us to seddel befor we start making a lot or a few changes ..agian just my thought ..and i'm not gun hoe to go and start making a bunch of changes while all this b/s is going on ..i just think it's adding more khoss to the b/s and i dont think the clan as a hole is ready to do this (YET)..like the post board said thought's and idea's not jump into more thing's let's rebuild what we have before we start making a lot or even a few change's that's all ..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:50 am