Asylum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group of mature and relaxed gamers

5 posters

shigga dooo boop digggy bamb bamb

T0X1C KHAOS
    T0X1C KHAOS

shigga dooo boop digggy bamb bamb Empty shigga dooo boop digggy bamb bamb

Post  T0X1C KHAOS Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:42 pm

Hi everyone
    ShellingVermin9
    ShellingVermin9

shigga dooo boop digggy bamb bamb Empty Re: shigga dooo boop digggy bamb bamb

Post  ShellingVermin9 Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:45 pm

Whats up guy
    crashcringle
    crashcringle

Post  crashcringle Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:08 am

I'M looking to kill someone . affraid dont know who affraid but dont stand in front of me affraid cuz u going to get shot Sleep Sleep affraid and i usely dont miss affraid affraid just ask a few Sleep Sleep affraid lol! lol!
    rpatrick2323

Post  rpatrick2323 Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:50 pm

cringle you sure didn't miss me during that FF match on Array. I think u killed me 10 times.
    Moffat974

Post  Moffat974 Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:51 am

U sure missed me in that ff at firing range lol
    crashcringle
    crashcringle

Post  crashcringle Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:48 am

ninja santa and his ninja rendeer rendeer rendeer just updated the study study and guess what Question while you where Sleep I added your name to the study study and moffats as well any other question's Question (JUST REMBER)..ninja santa and his ninja rendeer rendeer need to make there body count for the year so go ahead and Sleep Sleep Sleep affraid affraid because i'm going to get your name in my study study study affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid lol! lol! lol! lol! i might get killed but you know what i'm (COMMING BACK!!!!)got it Exclamation Exclamation Question

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:12 am