Asylum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group of mature and relaxed gamers

2 posters

thought's about what BRAVO means to me....and the people in BRAVO

crashcringle
    crashcringle

thought's about what BRAVO means to me....and the people in BRAVO Empty thought's about what BRAVO means to me....and the people in BRAVO

Post  crashcringle Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:45 am

TO me BRAVO is a great bunch of people that have a great time in playing there stratagies on each other and seeing what work's the best fore them and there team .and covering each other's back no matter what .. agian (BRAVO to me mean's the (BEST),(BRAVE)(BOLD) through the thick and thin ..(WE THE BRAVO MEMBERS STAND PROUD TO THE END !!! NO MAN OR WOMEN get's left behind !! stand proud my BROTHER'S and SISTER'S !! (GOD BLESS YOU ALL !!!!!!! thank's fore your time in reading my post hope you liked it cuz i ment it tks crash... I love you all!!!
    T0X1C KHAOS
    T0X1C KHAOS

thought's about what BRAVO means to me....and the people in BRAVO Empty Re: thought's about what BRAVO means to me....and the people in BRAVO

Post  T0X1C KHAOS Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:43 pm

Oorhaa BRAVO come get sum..........
    T0X1C KHAOS
    T0X1C KHAOS

thought's about what BRAVO means to me....and the people in BRAVO Empty Re: thought's about what BRAVO means to me....and the people in BRAVO

Post  T0X1C KHAOS Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:51 pm

Check that corner-Sweep ur rooms -watch ur doors -flank out the window -spy plane down-random granade-ohhh lag switched- didn't faze me were unstopable call ur kills watch ur backs cause here we come gana dominate the map- we rollin strong and were rollin deep get behind us we still gonna creep. It will be a fast rush or take ur time and hit'em win or lose we still gonna get'em

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:52 am