Asylum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group of mature and relaxed gamers

+4
SJCC NavyCrypto
trouble8732
AGC m race33
widget916
8 posters

sorry to see good people leave

widget916

sorry to see good people leave Empty sorry to see good people leave

Post  widget916 Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:40 pm

Just wanted to say how sad it is to keep losing people. For what ever reason people leave AGC, its always sad. I enjoy playing with every1, I just hope when people leave they do so on friendly terms. I wish you well my wayward friends Sad
    AGC m race33
    AGC m race33

sorry to see good people leave Empty Re: sorry to see good people leave

Post  AGC m race33 Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:14 pm

some people have left because of the BS from certain higher ups who are now gone and we may be able to get them back now that these people are out of our clan with there ridiculous expectations. after all this is a game.
    I have talked to a few that have left that may rejoin us now
    widget916

Post  widget916 Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:44 pm

Well i didnt really deal with the uppers that left or were asked to leave AGC, and i posted my original message before i found out about the big uppers fall out. I was referring to losing Recruits, Officers, Lunatics, ect.. Im glad that people will return, thats good news.
    trouble8732
    trouble8732

Post  trouble8732 Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:11 pm

The ones who left were promised greener pastures but as soon as they see the pastures are just mud they will be back, and for the most part they will be welcomed back with open arms with the exception of a few. Hope you are one that is staying widget!
    SJCC NavyCrypto
    SJCC NavyCrypto
    Admin

Post  SJCC NavyCrypto Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:21 pm

Always put your priorities 1st !!! Family,Work,School,Church and time for your own get away. This is a gaming community! We are here for the fun and laughs of day to day things.
    AGC is the opposite of Washington,D.C, Less government and more power to the people.
    XMooseDroolX
    XMooseDroolX

Post  XMooseDroolX Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:07 pm

widget916 wrote: Just wanted to say how sad it is to keep losing people. For what ever reason people leave AGC, its always sad. I enjoy playing with every1, I just hope when people leave they do so on friendly terms. I wish you well my wayward friends Sad

yep,its sad but,life is always about change for one reason are another.I know I'm here to stay through this tuff time,its hard on all of us.
    lordofdemize
    lordofdemize

Post  lordofdemize Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:01 pm

We are just fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a little reorganization, and business as usual. ENOUGH already...Lets move on and up!!!NUFF SAID....Dru
    widget916

Post  widget916 Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:23 am

Thanks, Been online n got more info, i think i got it. Im AGC STR8 JACKET, im not going any where! cheers
    oldman
    oldman

Post  oldman Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:25 am

widget916 wrote: Thanks, Been online n got more info, i think i got it. Im AGC STR8 JACKET, im not going any where! cheers

Nice glad to hear
    AGC m race33
    AGC m race33

Post  AGC m race33 Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:50 pm

widget916 wrote: Thanks, Been online n got more info, i think i got it. Im AGC STR8 JACKET, im not going any where! cheers

me either came through a few clans with one of the that were asked to leave and when we got here he turned his back on me. the reason ive stayed at all is the people here so thats why i am staying here and two of thye three that left can kiss my white butt!!!!!!!!!!!
    BlastDatAZZ
    BlastDatAZZ

Post  BlastDatAZZ Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:48 pm

AGC m race33 wrote:

me either came through a few clans with one of the that were asked to leave and when we got here he turned his back on me. the reason ive stayed at all is the people here so thats why i am staying here and two of thye three that left can kiss my white butt!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO I'm not the best at kissing butt, but I can kick butt pretty darn good. Glad to have ya race!
    AGC m race33
    AGC m race33

Post  AGC m race33 Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:24 pm

BlastDatAZZ wrote:
    AGC m race33 wrote:

LMAO I'm not the best at kissing butt, but I can kick butt pretty darn good. Glad to have ya race!

not towards anyone thats stayin or leavin just a couple that are gone!!!!
    I would like to back to where i was at since they are now gone.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:01 pm