Asylum Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group of mature and relaxed gamers

2 posters

hi need help decideing on who to kill first lol..

crashcringle
    crashcringle

hi need help decideing on who to kill first lol.. Empty hi need help decideing on who to kill first lol..

Post  crashcringle Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:22 am

SO brother's and sister's who should we kill first the X-RAY CLAN or SJ REAPERS CLAN ? i'm bounce bounce bounce untill i'm drunken drunken drunken bom cheers bounce cheers cant make up my mind please help with feed back tks ninja santa and his ninja rendeer rendeer lol! lol!

hi need help decideing on who to kill first lol.. Empty Re: hi need help decideing on who to kill first lol..

Post  Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:57 pm

x-ray will leave you bruised beaten and battered so sj reapers should give you time to lick your wounds
    DeciduousAbyss
    DeciduousAbyss

hi need help decideing on who to kill first lol.. Empty Re: hi need help decideing on who to kill first lol..

Post  DeciduousAbyss Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:11 pm

lol. i still wanna try to take them up on that
    crashcringle
    crashcringle

Post  crashcringle Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:11 am

umm not many left from bouth clans think we killed them all while they where Sleep Sleep Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:57 am